Current Awareness Resources

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 8 18:16:17 EDT 1996

The section of the Library Web Manager's Reference Center
( http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/faq.html ) on Current Awareness was
threatening to take over the page, so I collapsed the section into a link
and gave it it's own page at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/current.html

It currently lists almost 20 online resources for keeping up, and almost
half of them are searchable from that page. My thanks to Web4Lib readers
John Kupersmith, Deanna Denk, and at least one other person whose name
escapes me (sorry!) for their excellent resource suggestions. Keep them
coming and I will keep the page updated. Thanks,
Roy Tennant