Copy Card Solutions Needed

Nathan Schwartz nathan at apl.acsc.net
Tue Oct 8 15:19:31 EDT 1996

Greetings,

I am working with several vendors in order to implement a credit card type
printing system.  Currently I am looking to tie 19 public Internet
terminals together to one computer for printing.  Copicard and others want
to have our library change all photocopiers over so that one type of card.
The main block seems to be with the software that would run the public
print station. I you have experience with a Network Printer or can refer
this question to staff in your library, please do so.  I'll be brief....

What vendor type do you use for your photocopiers? ( costs)(did they
install for no upfront costs?)
What type of software are you using on your print server( if you have one)?
(costs)

Thanks for your prompt response. Please don't respond after 10/30/96.

Nathan Schwartz
Automation Systems Manager
Anderson Public Library
(317) 641-2455