illegal operation

Ashima Saigal asaig at hopper.com
Thu Nov 21 14:56:17 EST 1996

Humm.. a little biased here? I would not say it's an inferior product
(Netscape), but different. There are things that Netscape does that IE does
not. Personally I like Netscape and have *never* had a crash (I use Win
3.11). I started with version 1.0 and have been using it ever since.

Ashima

Ashima Saigal -- asaig at hopper.com
Hopper Business Solutions -- http://www.hopper.com
7510 Valhalla Drive
Alto, MI  49302
Phone - (616) 554-0007/ Fax - (616) 554-0218