Blue ribbons

Anne Prestamo prestam at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Nov 20 12:57:26 EST 1996

     Robert -

     You might also check out Voter's Telecommunications Watch.  From the
     address below, you can view supporters/participants that include many
     libraries and librarians.

        http://www.vtw.org/speech/

     Anne Prestamo, Reference Librarian ||Phone:              (405)744-6309
     Science & Engineering Division     ||
     Edmon Low Library                  ||Web: http://www.uwm.edu/~annepres
     Oklahoma State University          ||E-mail: prestam at okway.okstate.edu
     In the beginning, there was The Word.  And The Word was CHOCOLATE.
     And it was good.   Confections 1.5 oz., 240 cal.