The Hampton Roads Digital Archives

C. W. Tazewell cwt at infi.net
Mon Nov 18 13:48:55 EST 1996

           THE HAMPTON ROADS DIGITAL ARCHIVES

     Happy New Year 2100 - Where It All Ends Up - The Final
Resting Place - The Hampton Roads Digital Archives!
     As more and more material is available in digital form
there needs to be some place to keep it for the future.
     Web Sites and their links and files come and go.  The
dynamic character of the medium is an advantage.  But, we
need to begin preparing the resources for the 21st Century,
AND the 22nd and the 31st Centuries.
     Trash it, or keep it?  Archive it -- or lose it.

         HAMPTON ROADS ONLINE DIGITAL RESOURCES
                  For The 31st Century
     We need an organization to run the Archives.  We need
more material to make the content more diversified.  We
need an adequate back-up of all the info on the HRDA.

          http://www.infi.net/~cwt/hrda.html

     Sm:)es,
                Bill.

             "One of the best web sites in cyberworld"

                 The Hampton Roads Central Library
             (You don't drive to it; you point to it.)
                Your *REASON* to have the Internet
Front Entrance                E A S Y   L I N K S - Your WWW Hotlist
http://www.infi.net/~cwt/     http://www.infi.net/~cwt/easylink.html