AfDB

George Jenkins gjenkins at hbs.edu
Tue Nov 12 14:50:32 EST 1996

>Sender: web4lib at library.berkeley.edu
>From: "Scobie, Tanya" <tds at rti.org>
>To: Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at library.berkeley.edu>
>Subject: AfDB
>
>DITTO!! Please send me the response to the following email posted regarding
>the African Development Bank. Thank you
>Tanya Scobie
>tds at rti.org
>
>Does anyone of you have some information regarding the African
>Development Bank's home page? One of our staff here in our office
>wants to access their home page but unfortunately, my search yielded
>negative results. I don't know if I didn't searched thoroughly enough
>or maybe they still don't have a home page yet.
>
>Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Regina A. Hidalgo

Tanya:

As far as I can tell, the AFDB doesn't yet have its own web site.  You can
read an excellent description, with the postal address and contacts, at:

        http://mbendi.co.za/orafdb.htm

Mbendi maintains an excellent list of all major, economic African
organizations at:

        http://mbendi.co.za/or.htm

I hope that this helps.  If not, contact me directly.

George

-----
500 Business Publications in Full-Text on the Web!
http://library.hbs.edu/abinew.htm
-----
George Jenkins                617.495.6837 (voice)
Business Information Analyst  617.496.3725 (fax)
Research Services             GJenkins at hbs.edu
Baker Library # 215           http://library.hbs.edu/
Harvard Business School       http://www.hbs.edu