New Version of WinTunix Terminal Emulation software

Andrzej Kowalski andrzej at kesoftware.com
Tue Nov 5 16:43:49 EST 1996

Please excuse cross-posting.  A number of subscribers to these lists have
downloaded WinTunix, our free terminal emulation software for Windows
platforms.

KE Software Inc., developer of the KE Texpress database software, has
released a new version of WinTunix.  It is now available on the KE Software
ftp site at:

	ftp.kesoftware.com/pub/windows/wtunix25.zip

This release corrects the bug under Windows 95 where closing a connection
would not allow further connections to be opened.

A DOS version called DOSTunix is also available on our ftp site.

Andrzej Kowalski
Andrzej Kowalski
KE Software Inc.
andrzej at kesoftware.com