Java / Javascript application

Wendy Wu wendywu at med.wayne.edu
Wed Nov 6 21:03:52 EST 1996

Dear Colleagues,

I am interested in collecting a list of sample web sites which use
Java/Javascript to optimize the library home pages, e.g. enhance data
access, data presentation, interactiveness. There are tons of
Java-enhanced web sites. What I really want to see are some good
examples of using Java/JavaScript to develope interactive training
sites, or to improve information access or data presentation, not just
using Java to create cute objects like calendars or calculator. I can
summarize your responses and posted it to the web4lib.

Thank you very much in advance.

Wendy Wu
Shiffman Medical Library
Wayne state university