Clearing Browser's history (WAS: Privacy ...)

George Jenkins gjenkins at hbs.edu
Fri May 17 09:30:44 EDT 1996

To clean up Netscape's (v1.1) multitude of *.MOZ history files, I have the
following command at the end of my autoexec.bat file:

del c:\temp\*.moz

This seems to have worked beautifully for many months, as I haven't had any
problems.  Obviously, I'm using an Windows and MS-DOS (v6.22) machine with
Windows 3.11.

George Jenkins
Business Information Analyst
Harvard Business School