Privacy and Public Access Netscape PCs in the Library

Donna Schumann schumann at timberland.lib.wa.us
Wed May 15 16:16:37 EDT 1996

Uh...we actually did discuss a similar option. It included changing the
signs from "Internet" to "Peep Show"...

I agree that user education is the only real solution. Thanks for the
chuckle!

Donna Schumann
Timberland Regional Library            Voice:  360-943-5001
schumann at timberland.lib.wa.us          FAX:    360-586-6838