Use of forms with frames

Real Rodrigue Rodrigue.Real at uqam.ca
Fri May 3 14:24:43 EDT 1996

Our OPAC is on the WWW. But I would like to use frames to display the
search elements (ex: radio buttons to choose the database on the left
frame, search criteria on the scrollable right frame, and the "submit"
button always visible on the bottom frame).

I would like to know if the use of forms in multiple frames is possible.
I know that I have to have a <form...></form> element in a particular
frame in order for the form to be displayed in that frame; but can the
"submit" button in the bottom frame actually submit the data from all
the forms in all the frames (i.e., the chosen database from the left
frame and the search criteria from the right frame)?

Thanks.

--
     *** *** ***  Real Rodrigue
    *** *** ***   Services informatises