Netscape Bookmarks

Douglas W. Cornwell 407-434-5067 CORNWED at mail.firn.edu
Wed May 1 08:45:22 EDT 1996

I am having a problem with Netscape Bookmarks.  I recently changed jobs and
thought it would be an easy task to transfer my bookmarks I was using on my
previous job to my new job.  I saved my bookmark file on my previous job to
a file on a floppy and then loaded the floppy onto my new computer and
made sure that file was identified in the bookmarks setting.  I can call up
my bookmarks, but they always appear as a URL rather than the titles of the
sites that I was getting previously.  Has anyone experienced this?  Is
there anything special that needs to be done?

I have a book on Netscape, but it is silent on this topic.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Doug Cornwell
Palm Beach Community College
p013438b at pbfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us