U.S. source for Hot Dog?

Mary-Ellen Mort memort at netcom.com
Tue Mar 26 22:28:08 EST 1996

On Tue, 26 Mar 1996, Karen G. Schneider wrote:

> Hot darn, Hot dog... the HTML editor, that is.  Where I work, we would like
> to purchase multiple copies of Hot Dog,  for which see
> <http://www.sausage.com>.  However, for reasons I don't want to beat to
> death, we can't send a purchase order to Australia, where Hot Dog hails
> from. In a nutshell, we need a U.S. distributor.

There is an ad in the April 1996 NetGuide (p. 59) for Anawave Software
offering a free copy of HotDog Pro when you sign up for their services
(they are an ISP.)

Anawave is in Newport Beach, CA. Phone # 1-800-711-6030.  Maybe they can
direct you to a US distributor (if Anawave won't sell it separately.)

I LIKE HotDog Pro!!! (Sent for me Australian copy, I did.)

Mary-Ellen Mort
memort at netcom.com