listserv archives to web?

Chris Adams chris at sparkie.osl.state.or.us
Mon Mar 18 13:38:22 EST 1996

One of the best for doing this is hypermail, available from ftp.eit.com
or ftp://ftp.eit.com in the /pub/web.software/hypermail/hypermail.102.tar
The web page is http://www.eit.com/software/hypermail/hypermail.html#6.
It is fairly easy to set up if you are at all familiar with Unix and
compiling in C. The problem comes when you want to make it look exactly
like you want. Then you have to change the code, which can be a little
frustrating.

Another program that does somewhat the same thing  is MHonarc,which is
available for Unix as well as Dos.

Christopher Adams
Automated Systems
Oregon State Library