html

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 12 12:55:23 EST 1996

Anything in relation to Web systems in libraries (which the list owner is
willing to interpret somewhat broadly) is appropriate, including HTML
questions. Any explicit limitations to postings (of which I recently
specifed two) are now listed on the Web4Lib page
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/ .
Thanks,
Roy