what is relationship with State Library?

John Hogle jhogle at wahoo.sjsu.edu
Tue Mar 12 01:15:00 EST 1996

Actually, we, as librarians, should be willing to help this Whitaker
entrepreneur who seeks to exploit our freely given knowledge.  Of course,
since we are operating somewhat autonomously on this list, we should
charge his business a fair consultancy fee.  Maybe $50 an hour, two hour
minimum for our independent services. Got to finance our libraries some
way.

Cheers,  John Hogle  / jhogle at wahoo.sjsu.edu