Clickable images in HTML

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Thu Mar 7 14:44:55 EST 1996

          My favorite Web reference book these days is the Web Page
          Design Cookbook by Horton, Taylor, Ignacio and Hoft.  It
          comes with a CD-ROM of examples and is very complete.
          It is published by Wiley, ISBN 0-471-13039-7.

          My three favorite places for tutorials or links to more
          places with good information are:

          http://www.webreference.com
          http://www.stars.com/
          http://www.strom.com/places/webmaster.html

          Good luck,

Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
(215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
emiller at isinet.com
URL - http://www.isinet.com