Joint Spring Workshop - Washington, DC

cshockle at mail2.lmi.org cshockle at mail2.lmi.org
Sun Mar 10 16:19:25 EST 1996

JOINT SPRING WORKSHOP
Friday, April 26th

Tools for the New Millennium...  Join your colleagues from the Washington
area for lively presentations involving the new tools for our profession --

Intranets, Virtual Libraries,  Knowledge Online, Digital Libraries, and
Libraries on Lotus Notes.

SPONSORED BY

American Society for Information Science, Potomac Valley Chapter (1996 Lead
Association)

District of Columbia Library Association

District of Columbia Online Users Group

Federal Library and Information Center Committee

Special Libraries Association, Washington, DC Chapter

Law Librarians Society of Washington, DC

CAPCON Library Network

DATE/TIME
Friday April 26, 1996
9:00 am Registration
5:00 pm Closing

PLACE
Quality Inn, 8727 Colesville Road, Silver Spring, MD
Metro:  Silver Spring (Red Line) 15-20 minute walk from Metro Metered
Parking Across the Street

COST
$40 (includes lunch)

INFORMATION:  Before April 10 Jennifer Eckel 202-223-7400 After April 10
Charlotte White 202-662-6177

REGISTRATION: No Purchase Orders, No Training Request Forms and No Credit
Cards.

Make checks payable to:  Joint Spring Workshop.  No refunds after April 8.
Lunch not guaranteed for reservations received after April 22.  Complete
and mail the Registration Form below to:

Charlotte White, Covington & Burling Library, Post Office Box 7566,
Washington, DC  20044-7566.  The JSW complies with the ADA.  We can
accommodate your needs, provided you contact Jennifer Eckel by April 10,
1996.

LUNCH:   Meat *  Vegetarian *

Affiliation(s): ASIS *  DCOUG *  DCLA*   FLICC *  LLSDC * SLA/DC *