Internet Assistant for Word

Michael Gonsalves mgonsalv at hawaii.edu
Wed Mar 6 15:11:15 EST 1996

Eva,

I have also downloaded it.  It doesn't work real well.  I hoped I could
take a finished document in Word, save it in HTML format, and have a
ready-made web-page, but no such luck.  It translates some of the
document correctly, but I still have to go in and manually code HTML to
get the page to look right.  It does save me some time in that I don't
have to do everything from scratch, but the HTML it outputs is far from
ready-to-publish.

I guess I should add that the documents I am converting are long and have
complicated formatting.  It may work better for something simple.

I haven't found any on-line reference for it, but then I haven't looked
very hard.

Good luck!

Mike Gonsalves
mgonsalv at hawaii.edu or