Internet Assistant for Word

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.ohiolink.edu
Wed Mar 6 13:57:32 EST 1996

I think Microsoft put it out on a "We don' need no
steenking documentation!" basis.  FWIW, I thinks it
is a little charitable to called Internet Assistant's
output "HTML".  True, it creates a text file with HTML
tags in it which many browser will understand, but it's a
far cry from an intelligent tool to convert the structure
of your document into HTML.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu