Outsourcing Advert

Sherry Davids sdavids at nal.usda.gov
Tue Mar 5 09:30:32 EST 1996

I would just like to add that I found the advertisement of interest.  Our
library, faced with limited resources (both human and financial), is
looking at different ways to code large numbers of documents.  It's
helpful to know about alternatives.

Sherry Davids
National Agricultural Library
[My opinions are mine and not necessarily those of NAL]