Incorporating username/password in http URL OR GET ??

Peter Murray pem at po.CWRU.Edu
Fri Mar 1 09:24:47 EST 1996

On Thu, 29 Feb 1996 lbspodic at uxmail.ust.hk wrote:
> Thanks for your help!  If anyone has already written such a custom cgi
> which we could modify (or use straight off), please let me know.

I'm going to have to write one for a service that our library is
subscribing to this month.  Assuming I can make it general enough (and no
one else speaks up), I'll post it back to the WEB4LIB list when I get it
done.

Peter
--
Peter Murray, Senior Systems Analyst                       pem at po.cwru.edu