[Fwd: Indexing Schemes]

Ernest Perez perez at opac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Jun 27 11:49:19 EDT 1996

I'm cooperating with an "Information Resource & Management" professional
here in Oregon, making suggestions about topical approach to
State government resources on the Web site.

I attach a copy of a recent note of his, in reference to a UK
governmental information site we've run across on the net.  It's a rather
nice one.  I recommend Web4Lib-ers might one to take a look at it to see
a well-done approach to information presentation.

Besides the access point he mentions, do look at other top menus on the
site, including http://www.open.gov.uk/index/info.htm.

Cheers,
-ernest

Ernest Perez//Oregon State Library//perez at opac.state.or.us//503-378-4243
------------------------------------------------------------------------Where is the knowledge that is lost in information?  Where is the wisdom
that is lost in knowledge?       -- T.S. Eliot