No subject

I.Burke ibu at glasgow-caledonian.ac.uk
Tue Jun 25 15:48:53 EDT 1996

Our Library has started putting our web pages
(http://www,gcal.ac.uk/library/) under managerial control, and we've
established a working party to look into this. We'd be interested
to know if anyone has a clearly defined policy about what they put on
the web; e.g. type of content, print vs illustrative material, aimed
at internal or external users, etc. Also whether the parent
institution, where applicable, has an overall policy on style and
presentation.

I'll attempt to summarise replies, if this seems sensible.
IMB.

_____
Iain M. Burke                      |
Assistant Systems Librarian        |