Limiting Lynx to specific URLs -Reply -Reply

Caroline Habluetzel habluetzel at stub.unibe.ch
Tue Jun 18 02:18:56 EDT 1996

Just a general thought:
The more restrictions you have on your computers the more some people seem
to be provoked by these restrictions. And a time limit of 30 minutes is far
enough to tinker at someones machine. We catched a patron installing a
zip-drive on one of our public computers... and we're not cops. Since then
we are thinking about opening the machines again.

   caroline habluetzel
   stadt- und universitaetsbibliothek bern
   muenstergasse 61
   ch-3000 bern 7   switzerland
   tel. +41 +31 320 32 07, fax +41 +31 320 32 99
   e-mail habluetzel at stub.unibe.ch