Cologne Public Library on the Web

Ulrich Babiak v9100055 at athena.rrz.uni-koeln.de
Tue Jun 4 14:14:35 EDT 1996

Hi folks,

another birth to celebrate :-)

just half an hour ago I removed all the access restrictions on

      http://www.stbib-koeln.de/

which is the WWW service of the Cologne Public Library.

Why am I telling you this? Well, for those of you who
try to keep track with libraries abroad or who maintain
lists of links ...

Of course, most of it is german, but I plan to maintain
parts of it in english, too - we will add stuff that will
be of interest for an international audience.

Currently, it is a one-person-site, I maintain contents, graphics, server
and all the rest - so be forgiving.

All right, guess I'll meet you at our new place ....

Uli
Ulrich Babiak             |       Buero ubabiak at stbib-koeln.de
Dipl.-Netzer :-)          |       privat  v9100055 at athena.rrz.uni-koeln.de
StadtBibliothek Koeln     |       http://www.dom.de/FreiRaum/uli/ub.html