Browser reading nonexistent code

Karen Campbell kcampbel at seq.hamline.edu
Sat Jun 8 14:42:16 EDT 1996

I was hoping this would solve the problem in 2.01 for Windows, but it
doen't seem to.  As far as I can tell, with the Windows 2.01 version we
are stuck with clearing the cache manually to reload.

Karen Campbell	                           Bush Memorial Library
kcampbel at seq.hamline.edu	           Hamline University
(612)641-2482			           St. Paul, Minnesota
We are "web weavers and dancers at the dawn of the Meso-Electronic Period"
                                       ---Paul Evan Peters