Announcement: Ruth Ann Musick Library homepage

John J. Burke U536A at WVNVM.WVNET.EDU
Wed Jun 5 21:43:19 EDT 1996

I would like to announce and invite comments on the Ruth Ann Musick Library
homepage.  It is located at:  http://129.71.46.56.

We have recently filled in the holes on our page and feel it is ready to build
on as we see fit.  We would certainly like to know what you all think about it.

This list has certainly been a lot of help.  Thanks a lot.

John

John J. Burke, MSLS | Librarian | Internet Trainer | Instructor | Author
Owner, FSCNET-L | Fairmont State College, Fairmont, WV  26554-2489
E-mail:u536a at wvnvm.wvnet.edu | Phone:(304) 367-4121 | Fax:(304) 367-4589
Homepage:http://wvnvm.wvnet.edu/~u536a | Library page:http://129.71.46.56