Hello! Valuable listserv

jkuntz at mhv.net jkuntz at mhv.net
Mon Jun 3 10:49:45 EDT 1996

I've only been subscribed to this listserv for a week, but feel obliged to
compliment subscribers for the range of interesting topics and valuable leads
being covered. I intend to scour the archives for interesting URLs to
investigate.
	We've been working on a web site of resources for profession and
paraprofessional librarians called "LibraryLand". It has a definite US and
public library bias, but may be interesting in its scope, icon-based
interface, and organization along traditional library depts/responsibilities.
The address is:
		http://ny.frontiercomm.net/~danglin/llhome.htm

				Jerry Kuntz
				Electronic Resources Consultant