web authoring tools

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Wed Jul 31 11:00:21 EDT 1996

Can you afford $49? I think that is the current cost of the CD-ROM version of
Hot Dog Professional.  It is easy to use, easy to learn (I have taught 12+
people here who are not terribly computer-savvy to tag documents).  It is
available from anawave (http://www.anawave.com).  You can download a sample that
you can use for 30 days from them or the creator -- Sausage Software of
Australia (http://www.sausage.com).  We ordered multiple copies from Tiger
Software.

Good luck!

Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
(215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
emiller at isinet.com
URL - http://www.isinet.com