Just my two cents, but ...

David L. King dlking at ocean.st.usm.edu
Wed Jul 31 09:35:07 EDT 1996

> >A dozen or more messages on how to do a simple graphic manipulation is a
> bit excessive.
> >Sharing knowledge and all that is what these lists are about, but clogging
> mailboxes with
> >repetitive posts of instructions reduces the overall quality of the list.

First of all, no - there's not really a good way to stop that. How many
people who read this list, when they see a question, can answer it? If
they all reply at the same time, well then...

But I actually like ALL the answers, because it shows me that either
everyone except me knew how to do this, and between the 12 answers, I can
probably figure out how to solve my own problem, or it shows me that
everyone is doing things just a little bit differently.

			David King
			Electronic Services Librarian
			University of Southern Mississippi
			dlking at ocean.st.usm.edu