Netscape for Windows home page quirk

KnauffM KnauffM at dsmo.com
Fri Jul 26 18:17:57 EDT 1996

I have had this happen to me all the time, but not on my homepage, but when
I am out surfing.  If a page takes (what I think is) too long to load, I click
on stop and reload, and the page usually pops right up.  I have also had this
happen to me with Mosaic, and older versions of Netscape.  I just assumed the
browser got "stuck" on an indigestible piece of code.
Has anyone found a better solution than stopping and reloading?
Margareta Knauff
Technical & Online Services Librarian
Dickstein Shapiro Morin & Oshinsky LLP
knauffm at dsmo.com