FTP client

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Fri Jul 26 11:33:30 EDT 1996

Windows 95 has a command-line FTP program built in.

WS_FTP is a freely available graphical FTP program that works under Win95.
Check <URL:ftp://winftp.cica.indiana.edu/pub/pc/win3/winsock/ws_ftp32.zip>
(and all the other usual places for Win utilities).

It may just be the way I work, but I keep the WinQVT ftp *server* running
on my Windows 95 desktop and ftp from our Unix host back to my PC.

Thomas Dowling                    \ tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Asst. Director, Client/Server Apps.\    614/728-3600 x326
OhioLINK                            \    FAX 614/728-3610