Full Text Retrieval

Temple Hoff temhof at mohave.lib.az.us
Wed Jul 24 18:39:54 EDT 1996

Hello,

I have been attempting to make the Mega edition of Wilson discs run over our
Novell 4.1 network from a CD-ROM server and having no luck.  Its a cranky old
DOS based "monster" that doesn't play well with Windows or Novell, even
though the manual says it will.  I am therefor seeking alternatives.

What is being used out there in Library-Land for full text artical retrieval?
 I am interested in both on-line, web services as well as CD-ROM products
(that are Windows and Network friendly.)

Thanks!
Temple Hoff                  E-Mail:temhof at mohave.lib.az.us
Library Services Coordinator           Phone:(520) 692-5703
Mohave County Library District           Fax:(520) 692-5788