Bibliographical Control of Internet Resources

Gerry McKiernan JL.GJM at ISUMVS.IASTATE.EDU
Thu Jul 11 12:13:53 EDT 1996

     I have read with great interest current discussions regarding
subject access and bibliographic control of Web resources. I believe
that many will find the Field Reports and Position Papers recently
published in OCLC Internet Cataloging Colloquium proceedings. The
URL for the proceedings is:

         http://www.oclc.org/oclc/man/colloq.toc.htm

     I invite interested folk to read/review/ my Position Paper
in which I suggest alternatives to current conventional efforts.
The title of this paper is:

       'two-dimensional limitations / 3-D Possibilities:
        CyberStacks(sm): An Alternative Model for Selecting |
        Organizing | Presenting | Accessing WWW Resources'

It's direct URL is:

        http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/OCLC.htm

    It's Food for Thought!

Regards,