Running Netscape through a novell 3.12 network

eugene.ferguson at imail.exim.gov eugene.ferguson at imail.exim.gov
Mon Jul 22 12:07:42 EDT 1996

     For telnet connections either directly, or in conjunction with telnet links
     on Websites, we successfully use NetTerm 2.7 in a similar platform and it
     integrates well with Netscape 1.2x.  Source is Inter Soft International; to
     acquire try 72066.233 at compuserve.com.

     Eugene Ferguson
     Library Manager
     Export-Import Bank of the United States