Lynx help

ERICH at citrus.lib.fl.us ERICH at citrus.lib.fl.us
Fri Jul 12 11:38:02 EDT 1996

Hi everyone,
	We are a using a DEC Alpha w/VMS and runing all VT420's and 510's.
Are there any of you out there using Lynx on a similar setup? PC workstations
are still a ways off for us but we would like to set up a Lynx so that patrons
can have some sort of WWW access from our terminals.  Where can I find the
most recent pre-compiled version of lynx with Installation instructions? Most
of the documentation I have seen so far is rather vague, so I would greatly
appreciate any advice you have to give. Please feel free to e-mail me directly
erich at citrus.lib.fl.us

Thanks in advance.
eric.

\  Eric C. Head				erich at citrus.lib.fl.us 	/
/  Assistant Systems Manager		(352) 746-9077		\
\  Citrus County Library System					/
/  Beverly Hills, FL   						\
\     Views expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily	/
/       reflect those of the Citrus County Library System	\