downloading and printing

Thomas Krichel T.Krichel at surrey.ac.uk
Thu Jul 4 05:53:27 EDT 1996

  Greeting from HM county of Surrey!

  I am involved with WoPEc, a library of electronic documents in Economics.
  at http://netec.wustl.edu/WoPEc.html and http://netec.mcc.ac.uk/WoPEc.html.
  These documents are distributed around the world in various format (all
  kinds of compression, archives, wp files---you name it, we have it :-(),
  we hold metadata for them, and users can download papers and print them.
  That is the theory.

  In pratice, many users do not know how to deal with files once they
  have got them. I suspect others may have found the same problem.
  Is there any guide available to which I could refer users for help?

  I will summarize all replies that I receive personally for the list.
  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                               mailto:T.Krichel at surrey.ac.uk
                                             http://gretel.econ.surrey.ac.uk