Periodicals and Newspapers List now on our Webpages.

Wilfred [Bill] Drew drewwe at snymorva.cs.snymor.edu
Mon Jul 1 17:01:34 EDT 1996

The SUNY Morrisville College Library Periodicals and Newspapers List is
now available on our web site at the URL listed below:

http://www.snymor.edu/pages/library/services/periodicals.htmlx

This listing is created automagically using the MultiLis system's report
function combined with VMS command files.  It is updated every 7 days.
Please do not send me error reports of duplicate listings.  I am working
on removing those.  Tiles listed without holdings are usually
technically serials that come only once a year and are cataloged by us
as books.  I have yet to decide how to handle those since we don't
actually maintain a holdings statement for them.

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Serials/Reference/Systems Librarian
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902