Booking Rooms Using the WWW

Prentiss Riddle riddle at is.rice.edu
Mon Jul 1 10:52:49 EDT 1996

> Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 13:59:07 -0700
> From: "MARY A. DOYLE, SYSTEMS LIBRARIAN, ECSU" <DOYLEM at ECSUC.CTSTATEU.EDU>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at library.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: Booking Rooms Using the WWW
>
> Is anyone using the WWW to reserve rooms, equipment, etc.  We
> are planning a new library and I am looking for appropriate
> applications.

I recently heard of a new commercial product which might be what you
need:

	Reserve (Amplitude Software Corp.)
	http://www.amplitude.com/reserveintro.html
	contact: Mark Ferguson (meferg at amplitude.com)

I haven't tried it and don't know much about it.  It was brought to my
attention as part of my search for a tool to serve a similar but not
identical need, namely an online campus events calendar:

	http://is.rice.edu/~riddle/calsearch.html

Good luck.

-- Prentiss Riddle ("aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada") riddle at rice.edu
-- RiceInfo Administrator, Rice University / http://is.rice.edu/~riddle
-- Home office: 2002-A Guadalupe St. #285, Austin, TX 78705 / 512-323-0708