Excellent little intro to CGI & perl

The Big Glee Bopper thom at indiana.edu
Sun Jan 21 14:36:33 EST 1996

Brenner & Aoki. Introduction to CGI/perl. M&T Books. 1996. ISBN
1-55851-478-3. $19.95, paper.

Only 181 pages and 4 chapters: Prelude to CGI, CGI & perl, forms &
functions, and Controlling Communication. 4 appendices: trouble shooting,
configuration, cgi-lib.pl, and online resources.

I have most of the books which combine web management, the CGI, and perl.
I think this is the best simply because it is _not_ 400+ pages of more
than I will ever need to know, and it is very focused and task oriented.
Good intro even for those who are managing CGIs and think they know what
they are doing.

--Thom