Where to post Lib.Automation ads?

Peter Graham, RUL psgraham at gandalf.rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 17 10:32:55 EST 1996

From:  Peter Graham, Rutgers University Libraries
We've had some difficulty in getting good candidates for a library automation
position of some stature by advertising locally, and wonder what people feel
is a good venue for ads nationally.  The Chronicle and College & Research
Libraries have not traditionally been the place for lib. automation per se,
but perhaps they should be?  Meanwhile, what other places do people use (or
have used with success)?  Including both print and electronic, by the way.
Please respond to the list as I suspect this is of general interest.  --pg

Peter Graham    psgraham at gandalf.rutgers.edu    Rutgers University Libraries
169 College Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08903   (908)445-5908; fax (908)445-5888
              <URL:http://aultnis.rutgers.edu/pghome.html>