Changes in WWW sites I maintain.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew drewwe at snymorva.cs.snymor.edu
Tue Jan 16 18:06:54 EST 1996

I am sending this announcement out to friends and acquaintances.  The
following items have been moved from snymorrn.lib.snymor.edu to a new and
more powerful machine.

My homepage is now at http://www.snymor.edu/~drewwe/

Not Just Cows is now at http://www.snymor.edu/~drewwe/njc/

LibLynx has been updated to LibraryLinks and moved to
http://www.snymor.edu/library/

Please change any and all apporpriate web pages and bookmarks.  I am
redirecting users to the new sites from the server on my persoanl
computer but this won't continue forever.  Thank you.
--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Serials/Reference/Systems Librarian
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902