need input for web site development seminar

Deb Wiley dwiley at access.digex.net
Thu Jan 4 14:06:58 EST 1996

Hello,

I am trying to put together a seminar for the DC Chapter of SLA, Information
Technology Group on "The Library's role in creating web sites for their
organization".

Essentially, I am looking for examples of organizations (corporate,
governmental, or non-profit associations) where the library was involved in
creating a web site that includes content about the organization as a whole,
not just the library.  If you are willing to share your experiences, please
contact me directly via any address or number listed below.

Also, anyone in the DC area who would like to participate in this program,
please don't be shy.  We would welcome your experiences.

Thank you very much for your help.

-Deb Wiley

Deborah Lynne Wiley
Next Wave Consulting, Inc.
P.O. Box 15334  Washington, DC 20003
phone:202-543-9821   fax:202-546-8219
internet:dwiley at access.digex.net
~~~~~sailing the waves of technology~~~~~~~~~~~

--You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--
----Mark Twain----