Wanted: a web-based institutional calendar

Bob Glass GLASS at centre.edu
Wed Jan 3 15:56:20 EST 1996

> We at Rice University are looking for a web-based tool to replace
> our gopher-based university events calendar.  So far I've found a few
> leads but nothing that meets our requirements.  I've set up a page
> listing what I've found so far at:
>
>         http://is.rice.edu/~riddle/calsearch.html
>
> If you have anything to add, please reply to me *by mail* and I will
> update the page.  Thank you.
>
> -- Prentiss Riddle ("aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada") riddle at rice.edu
> -- RiceInfo Administrator, Rice University / http://is.rice.edu/~riddle
> -- Home office: 2002-A Guadalupe St. #285, Austin, TX 78705 / 512-323-0708

Prentice -
     A student at Centre College set a Netscape tables-based calendar
of events for the college. Unfortunately it's incomplete - the
student didn't have time to actually link events to the calendar, and
the office on campus that's suppossed to keep it up-to-date hasn't
gotten around to it either. But maybe it will give you some ideas.
Viewing the source document will give all the Netscape/html tags.
I would imagine someone who's knowledgable about Netscape and html
 should be able to easily adapt it to your needs.

Bob Glass
Doherty Library
Centre College