Need Windows Menu program for Public!

SARGEANT Brad C bsargeant at CI.Springfield.OR.US
Mon Feb 26 17:52:00 EST 1996

On Feb 24th Roy Lewis wrote:
 ----------
From: web4lib
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Need Windows Menu program for Public!
Date: Saturday, February 24, 1996 8:26AM

We need a program that works like Direct Access for Windows from
Symantic.  There was only one version 1.0 ever created but it worked
ok.  Symantic has discontinued it and we need something that will
control Windows access and functions when used for public use.  These
computers will be placed in a Public Library and need to be
controlled.  Direct Access for Dos is still available but not the
Windows version.  We also need to gather some statistics on program
use.

I know that you can control each area but I need one program to be
able to control it and provide password protection for areas as
needed.

Can anyone or any company provide what we need?

Roy Lewis
rcl at onramp.net

*****
http://link.tsl.texas.gov/.www/netls.dir/netintro.htm
http://rampages.onramp.net/~rcl/rcl.htm
214/205-2571 Garland,TX rcl at Onramp.net or rcl at tenet.edu
*****
*****
214/205-2571 Garland,TX rcl at Onramp.net or rcl at tenet.edu
*****

[[ SECGP115.ZIP : 3630 in SECGP115.ZIP ]]

I'm not sure if this attachment will forward properly. It is a terrific
little freeware program called Secure Group. We have had good success with
it. If you can't retreive the file contact me directly at
bsargeant at ci.springfield.or.us.