Need Windows Menu program for Public!

Robert H. Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Sat Feb 24 15:11:31 EST 1996

Hi,

In our current configuration control board teleconferenses, one of the
proposals on the table is a PC based HTML code generator, which may
provide some part of your problem set.  This research is NASA funded and
therefore available at this point as a free service.  Provide me
diredtly or as a thread on this list server with your response on this
matter.