Bogus Internet Scrubbing

Linda Hyman lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Feb 22 11:17:37 EST 1996

Please don't get this started.  It actually became more annoying the the
Black Pages controversy.  It has been raging for two weeks on the publib
listserv. On the good side, it has forced me to learn how to use the
"Filter Messages" feature on my e-mail.  The mail on these topics hit 30 to
40 a day during their peaks.

>One of my friends forwarded this message to me from one of his listservs.
>I feel certain that it's a hoax, but was curious to see how widely it has
>spread--has anyone else seen it?

Linda Woods Hyman-Education First Initiative
Pacific Bell/San Diego State University
Dept. of Educational Technology
San Diego  CA  92182  (619) 594-4414
e-mail:  lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu
http://edweb.sdsu.edu/edfirst/edfirst.html

Please remember to support the School/Library Protection Fund -- donate $1
on your California Tax Return.