Web page user statistics

Christopher Adams chris at sparkie.osl.state.or.us
Thu Feb 22 12:10:29 EST 1996

We use wwwstat, which is for Unix and will generate all the
statistics you mention. You can use it in conjunction with Gwstat,
which allows you to generate a graphical display of your wwwstat
generated statistics.

Another server statistics program for Unix is getstats, which does
much the same as wwwstat, but is not quite as sophisticated.

Both programs are free. Send me personal email if you want more info.

Christopher Adams
Oregon State Library
chris at sparkie.osl.state.or.us