Freedom of Speech - Abortion

Robert Wagers rwagers at wahoo.sjsu.edu
Mon Feb 12 12:55:20 EST 1996

     I'm not too stressed about the decency patrols arresting people for
talking about abortion, but the law does prohibit any" _communication_
that describes, in terms patently offensive as measured by contemporary
community standards, sexual...activites or organs."
	So, take care not to mention sex in your abortion discussions!

R. Wagers